Monday, November 17, 2008

Updates in the Asay family


This last weekend we had Rocky Barrett here in Laramie one of Matthew's buddies, and we did all kinds of stuff. Friday night we had Matthew's scholarship banquet. The food was super good, and we had a good time. Then later that night we went to the Third Eyed Blind concert. It sure did bring back high school memories. I use to listen to them all the time in high school. We had to finish the night off with a "good ol" milkshake from Sheri's. Saturday we headed to Loveland, Colorado to do some shopping. I loved it, a girls dream with tons of outlet stores. We were able to find some really good deals also. Then we went out to the Library and got their amazing wings. And we ended the night with going to the new James Bond movie. It was a way good movie, as are all of the James Bond movies. Rocky left Sunday afternoon, we will miss him till next time, but it was great to see him again and have him stay with us for a few days.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

How fun! I love weekends like that that are full of fun! Shari's milkshakes are delicious. I miss the Loveland outlets! I used to go there a lot when we lived in Greeley.

Jill Asay said...

What a fun filled weekend! I want to go shopping with you guys!!