Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Young Women in Excellence


Tonight was our Young Women in Excellence night. We did a Mission Possible theme, and it turned out great! Every girl was an young women value agent. (ex: Agent Faith). They were to complete a mission before they attended the event. Their mission was one of the value tasks in their personal progress books. Then they reported they results of their mission. It was great to hear that the girls had learned from their missions, and I think it made it a fun way to get some personal progress done. It was a great wonderful spirit filled night.

Me in my Spy attire....

4 comments:

Lauren said...

You look HOT! What a great idea! :)

Trevor & Andrea said...

thats fun! you girls look great;)

Nick & Lindi said...

How fun!! I love that theme!! Looks like the girls enjoyed it too! You look awesome in your get-up!! :)

Sonnie and Ryan said...

You do look good! It was so fun! I'm so glad that we got to do this!