Thursday, August 20, 2009

Our Last Party Before School Starts

Last Wednesday we we took off for the Basin for a week. School starts the 24th of August so we needed one last trip before we get super busy. We go our fishinglicense so we were able to go fishing a few times. Matthew helped his dad out on the farm a lot. We also celebrated our one year anniversary.We had a few bites of our wedding cake. Not bad for a year old cake. We went to the temple on Saturday, and we saw my Grandpa Bullinger there working at the temple. My Grandma wasn't there because she is in Nebraska with my Aunt Mandy . Mandy and Cal had their 2nd baby girl on Monday, and we are so excited for them I am sure she is beautiful. I also was able to get in to the girl that always cut and colored my hair in high school to get a cut and color. So I am Blondie again. We also hung out with our friends Richard and Katie Walker. We always love spending time with them. Hope to see them soon. It was kind of a bummer to leave yesterday. It was so nice to sleep in, spend time with family, and have no worries for a week. Matthew had to get back to work. He started bus training today. I am not really looking forward to school starting on Monday. But I guess the sooner it starts the sooner it gets over with.

3 comments:

Jill Asay said...

sounds like a super fun party before school!I love your hair...it looks great!

Anonymous said...

I hear a sista! I'm back if you're bored and wanna do something! :)

Sonnie and Ryan said...

Your hair looks so pretty!