This year for the 4th I went up to Cody with my family, and we met Mandy, Cal and their girls there for the parade in Cody. We spent the day there shopping. That night Matthew and I went to hang with our fiends Trevor and Andrea for a while. They are in town until Thursday so we got to spend time with them. Sunday we had a huge surprise party for my Grandpa Bullinger's birthday. The food was super yummy and we shot off some fireworks. It was great to hang with family and friends this last weekend for the 4th. We really do love all of them. Also a big thanks to my sister Sam for all the pictures. I forgot my camera for all the weekend celebration.
August 2026
1 week ago




3 comments:
Very cute pictures! You two are so cute!
We miss you guys! It was good to see you
Charlene! It looks like a happy 4th of July at your place!! You are so cute!!! miss you!
Post a Comment