Monday, December 19, 2011

What we have been up to..

Ian and I have been hanging out in Wyoming for the last three weeks. We have enjoyed being here. Both of my sisters came home too for a little while, so we had fun spending time with them. We went shopping, ate lots of yummy food, and played, played, played. A week ago we were at Matthew's parents for Sunday dinner, and Christmas pictures of the grand kids. The pictures turned out so cute. Jan bought them all matching church outfits which are darling. Saturday morning I took Ian, and my baby sister Bethany swimming at the rec. Ian loved swimming.  We took him down the little slid lots, and he loved, loved, loved that. I think we will be doing more swimming in the near future. Matthew is finally done with the semester, and Ian and I picked him up on Saturday evening. It's so nice to have him here with us. We missed him like crazy. My parents are leaving Tuesday to go to visit my Mom's family in Mississippi, so we spent time with them yesterday. We had an early Christmas dinner, and opened presents. Ian helped me open one present, and then he just wanted to eat, and roll in the wrapping paper.  We hope you all are enjoying your families as much as we are this Christmas.








We all pitched in and got my Mom and mothers ring.




No comments: