Monday, March 26, 2012

A night of entertainment....

 Saturday night Matthew and I were able to go to the BYU Ballroom Dancers. They were amazing. We really enjoyed the performance. The BYU Ballroom Dancing group are national champions and it was the first time they had been to Pullman. Our friends Phillip and Angela watched Ian, so we could enjoy our date. Thanks guys!

Afterwards we picked up Ian, and Matthew ran me to the movie theater to meet some friends for a movie. I got in a huge line with my ticket to HUNGER GAMES waiting for the doors to open. It was seriously nuts trying to get a good seat. People were running to the theater, but we ended up with great seats. I really enjoyed the movie and thought it followed the book to a T. Today when I was watching the news they said that it made $155 million dollars over the weekend. Crazy, but I believe it.

3 comments:

Marie said...

Loved that movie!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun Saturday evening :) love you all!!

Jill Asay said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend! I have never watched ballroom dancing before and can't wait to see the movie!