Friday night everyone arrived but my parents, and we headed over to the graduation reception. They had lots of yummy food, and a nice slide show playing. All the graduates made a slide of pictures of all the people that helped them through vet school.
Saturday before graduation we got together for a bbq with some of our closest friends and their families. Matthew, Billy, Jeff, Ryan and Phil have been best buddies all through vet school. I knwo that they will continue to stay in touch afterwards. I sure love all their wives as well. They are all like family to us, and we are so thankful that we were able to make such close friends while we were in Pullman.
Graduation was so exciting. Matthew was the 2nd person to walk across to get his diploma. I was shaking so much I didn't get very good pictures of his crossing by. Then once I got to see Matthew afterwards I started bawling. It is such an accomplishment for both of us and our family.
We are so thankful for all the support from friends and family who helped us get to this point. It's pretty cool to call Matthew Dr. Asay now too.
| Skyping with Jacob |
![]() |
| Our Pullman family minus our group of 9 kids |





2 comments:
Oh, I just love this! I am so very happy for you guys! Matthew worked so hard for this and is so deserving of the great opportunities that lie ahead. Dr. Asay, you rock! =))
P.s. Those lucky animals..
AWESOME pictures! What an accomplishment for you guys! We are so glad that you guys are going to be close!
Post a Comment