I did well in the 5K run this morning. I seriously just wanted to stop and walk a few times but I kept on running. I ran it in about 25 minutes and took 13th out of the women. I never did hear how well I did in just the 20-29 bracket. I was ready to get to Village Inn for breakfast. I was really glad to finish the race, and to as well as I did. I had Matthew there cheering me on. He also took pictures, so that I would have some to put on here. There is suppose to be another 5k here in July, and I just might run that one also. Today is also our 9 month anniversary. Married life is the best, and Matthew is my true best friend.
Before the Race started:
Coming into the finish line:

4 comments:
CONGRATS!! Good Job!!! So glad to hear all went well!! :-)
You look fresh as a daisy!
Congratulations! That's great that you finished and you did really well, especially for your first race since the accident. I'm so glad that you're still able to run! :o)
You are SOOOOO cool!
Post a Comment