Matthew is really liking his job, and is loving being a vet. It is such a relief to actually have him start work and like it. We know that we are in the right place, and so thankful for a great job.
Matthew and I have been married for 6 years now. We are living our dream of living back in Wyoming,Matthew working as a Vet, and me being a stay at home mom. We are proud parents of our 3 year old boy Ian and our 1 yr old girl Chloe. We love spending our time with them. We are so blessed to be their parents.
2 comments:
I love all the pics and I am so glad you are all doing so great! And I totally agree...it is a relief to be where you know you are supposed to be.
That's so good he loves his job and you have a little home to make yours!
Post a Comment