Friday, May 27, 2011

Ian's Newborn Pictures

My amazing friend Laurel Hansen took these awesome picture of Ian a week ago. I love every single one of them. Thanks Laurel for doing them for us. Your the best! Ian has been such a blessing in our family. We love him to death. Being a Mom and Dad is a busy job, but we sure do love it.









13 comments:

Trevor & Andrea said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Mitch, Manda, and the girls said...

Love the pictures! He is a real cutie!

Kate Clayton said...

He is too cute for words!

Rachael said...

784SO adorable!!!!!!! I especially love that picture of you and Ian. It is PERFECT!

Rachael said...

Sorry, Olive helped me type that.

Tracy said...

What a little cutie!! :-)

The Asay's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

So sweet...I love all of them, especially the one with both of you! They turned out amazing, no surprise though with Laurel taking them:)

Marilou said...

A.DOR.ABLE!!!!!!

Richard & Katie said...

Very cute!

Brittany Shore said...

Ok Charlene, too cute! You have such an adorable little boy! Love love love the pictures!

Sonnie and Ryan said...

GREAT pictures!! What a sweet baby!

Aspen said...

He is adorable! I especially love the one with you in it!! YOu are beautiful! MISS YOU!!!